Theatre Alberta members residing in Canada have library borrowing privileges as per the following terms:
- Lending Period: 28 days
- Book Limit: 10 items
- Renewal: 5 renewals per item.
Members may renew by telephone or e-mail. Long distance callers may use our toll free number at 1-888-422-8160. Edmonton and area callers please use (780) 422-8162. Please send e-mails to [email protected].ITEMS CANNOT BE RENEWED ONCE THEY ARE LATE.
- Reserves: Available by telephone, e-mail or online through our website. Let us know if you are interested in reserving online, as you will need a Client Barcode Number and PIN.
- Lost items: Members who have not returned the item after the fifth renewal, your Theatre Alberta membership will be suspended until the book is returned or replaced. A book may be replaced by paying a $25.00 replacement fee, or by donating a clean copy of a published script to the library collection.
- Library users assume the responsibility for items charged out under their name and/or organization and will be required to replace the lost item as above.
- Group Members: Only the two contacts specified on the Theatre Alberta Membership form may borrow items from the library. Written authorization is required to change contact information.
- Outside Edmonton: The mailing and return postage of requested items is at no cost to members. Yes, free!