Join Fringe this summer with this paid learning opportunity for you ages 12 – 17. This is a hands-on experience specifically curated for Emerging Artists running August 16 – 27 in tandem with the 42nd Edmonton International Fringe Theatre Festival.
Under the guidance of Kijo Gatama, YEP Artists will:
- See Festival shows (the ticket cost is covered by Fringe Theatre!);
- Engage in critical dialogue about those shows;
- Connect with other youth artists;
- Meet professional Festival Artists;
- Meet the Fringe Theatre team to learn how North America’s largest, longest-running Fringe Festival is produced;
- Collaborate on a cabaret-style show to be presented live onstage in a real Festival theatre as part of the 42nd Edmonton International
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: July 7th at 11:59PM.
Learn More & Apply At: