Are you passionate about the Performing Arts scene in Calgary? Do you want go give back to that community and help guide us through the COVID-crazy and beyond? DIY Theatre is currently seeking to fill the Board positions, specifically that of Treasurer.
General duties include:
- Makes sure all monies paid to DIY Theatre Society are deposited in a chartered bank, treasury branch or trust company chosen by the Board.
- Makes sure a detailed account of revenues and expenditures is presented to the Board as requested.
- Makes sure an audited statement of the financial position of the Society is prepared and presented to the Annual General Meetings.
- Chairs the Finance Committee of the Board.
- Is a member of the Executive Committee; and
- Carries out other duties assigned by the Board.
Not interested in the Treasurer position? We are also looking for general positions on the board as well! If you are interested in joining our team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Board Positions” in the title. We look forward to connecting!
Please apply by submitting an application on our website here: diytheatre.org/board-application