In 2022, we premiered three new works alongside amazing Edmonton artists. Right after the new year, we’ll be debuting four bold, exciting pieces of theatre – and that requires a whole lot of hands.
RISER Edmonton and its participating artists are seeking eight artists and arts workers to join project teams between December-March 2022-2023.
Currently available roles include:
- RISER Edmonton (Associate Producer)
- After Faust by Connor Yuzwenko-Martin (Projection Designer, Captioning Designer)
- In My Own Little Corner, In My Own Little Chair by Carly Neis (Project Support Worker)
- MINE by Ashleigh Hicks (Set/Costume Designer, Sound Designer, Stage Manager)
- Omisimawiw by Shyanne Duquette (Projection Designer)
Full job postings can be found here: https://commongroundarts.ca/riser/job-board-riser-edmonton-2023/
Interested applicants are encouraged to send a CV and brief expression of interest to the contacts listed under each postings. Jobs will stay open until filled unless otherwise noted. Fees, work plans, job requirements, etc. are all set by the contact listed with each posting.