Pro FX Inc. is recognized as Canada’s leading close proximity pyrotechnic company and also one of the top on the continent. Pro FX Inc. leads the industry in innovative and creative effects for live entertainment across North America. The company was founded at the start of 2002 when two of the best pyrotechnicians in Canada joined forces to provide an exceptional service not available in Western Canada. Pro FX Inc. is recognized as Canada’s leading close proximity pyrotechnic company and also one of the top on the continent. Pro FX Inc. leads the industry in innovative and creative effects for live entertainment across North America.
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a warehouse technician to participate in our warehouse operations and activities.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
- Receive and process warehouse stock products
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Communicate and cooperate with coworkers
- Operate warehouse vehicles and equipment safely
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Transport equipment to and from events using company vehicles
- Work as a technician at a variety of live sporting, theatrical, and concert events
- Proven working experience as a warehouse employee
- Familiarity with warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Previous experience with pyrotechnics an asset but not required
- Previous theatrical experience an asset but not required
- The chosen applicant will be expected to get certified as a pyrotechnician
- There will be an expectation of working events outside of the regular job hours when required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your cover letter and resume.