The Citadel Theatre, one of Canada’s largest and busiest professional, not-for-profit theatre companies and facilities, is looking for a reliable, customer service oriented individual to provide leadership in our Guest Services Department as a part-time House Captain.
Reporting to the Front of House Manager, House Captains:
- Ensure the smooth and efficient seating and departure of patrons at performances and events.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Maintain order and ensure adherence to theatre and safety rules.
- Other duties as requested.
- Frequent availability to work flexible hours on weekends and evenings (some weekday availability would be an asset).
- Customer service experience.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet.
This is a casual, part-time paid position including evenings and weekend with the hourly wage being $16. The number and length of shifts vary based upon our show and rental schedules and needs.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to email their resume and cover letter and availability to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting will remain open until October 30, 2022.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request. The Citadel Theatre is committed to having our team reflect the community it serves and actively welcome applicants from diverse and equity-seeking backgrounds. The Citadel also endeavors to create and guard a culture of respect and cooperation with all staff, artists, colleagues, volunteers and internal / external parties.
Thank you for your interest but only those persons chosen for interviews will be contacted. No telephone calls please.