StoryBook Theatre is currently seeking media and marketing-minded individual to take a hold of our social media planning and execution. This exciting new role will allow the successful candidate the opportunity to create a voice for StoryBook Theatre that is vibrant and exciting to the social media marketplace.
StoryBook believes that inclusivity and diversity are integral to the stories we tell both on and off our stage and seek to create an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work. We encourage people of all ages, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, and ethnicity to apply for this position.
- Create and execute an intuitive and integrated marketing plan that incorporates a variety of old and new means for marketing communication.
- Create & execute marketing campaigns
- Strategize and build a loyal online following with strong engagement and interactions
The ideal candidates would possess many, if not all, of the qualifications listed below. StoryBook is a learning environment and is looking for a candidate willing to grow into the role with a base understanding of its demands and the skills required.
- Minimum of one year of relevant university-level education, or equivalent professional experience
- Strong technical social media skills
- High level of personal organization and planning
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must work well in a team and independent setting
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite applications including Illustrator, In-Design, PhotoShop, Premiere
- Basic working knowledge of other related multimedia software like iMovie, Final Cut, Audition, Logic
Ultimately StoryBook is seeking a person who fits in with the organizational mandate and is keen and passionate about the work we do.
As early as October 2022.
Compensation to be negotiated at time of offer based on candidate and skillset they bring to the organization.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: MONDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2022
For more information and to apply, please visit storybooktheatre.org/job-postings
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those advancing in the process will be contacted.