Rosebud Theatre & School of the Arts is looking for a highly skilled individual with an intimate knowledge and background in marketing and communications, who will lead our team of committed individuals in reaching existing patrons, while developing new audiences for our theatre and reaching new applicants for our education programs.
The candidate must be invested in Rosebud’s mission and mandate and demonstrate desire and knowledge for effective communication of Rosebud’s message and programming to the wider community in Alberta and beyond.
The ideal candidate has marketing training and/or experience working with small to medium-sized organizations and has a proven track record of executing successful marketing campaigns. They have a passion for the Performing Arts and an ability to capture the attention and imagination of the public. They are a leader, community-minded, and able to inspire their colleagues to bring their best self to their work. They understand Rosebud’s unique brand and can plan and execute a vision across all communication platforms. They also have a desire to pass their knowledge of marketing on to Rosebud’s post-secondary students and mentor them on independent projects.
The Marketing & Communications Manager is a member of the Management Team and serves as the leader of the Marketing Team. This is a salaried position with benefits.
- To serve as leader of the Marketing & Communications Team for Rosebud Theatre & School of the Arts
- To be an active and integral member of the Management Team
- To create, coordinate and effectively implement the Rosebud Theatre & School of the Arts marketing plan across all platforms and communication channels
- Timely execution of Rosebud Theatre & School of the Arts’ marketing objectives
- Creative leadership to Theatre & Education marketing initiatives
- Rosebud Theatre & School of the Arts shows, concerts, events, programming, etc., are visible in the marketplace resulting in increased show attendance and enrollment in education programs
- Post-secondary education in a related field of study, or equivalent experience
- Strong demonstrated organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with media buys
- Demonstrated understanding of printing processes, targeted mail drops, and insertion campaigns
- Experience with digital media, strategies, and maintenance
- Experience with event management
- Computer literate
- Team player and effective problem-solver
- Ability to give supervision to multiple events on overlapping timelines
- Demonstrated ability in giving effective oversight to the successful execution of department marketing strategies
To Apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A resume(s) with both relevant and potentially related experience
- A cover letter including reasons why this position may be a good fit for you