DEADMONTON HAUNTED HOUSE is hiring all creatures for the 2022 haunt season!
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity! This is a very demanding job yet one of the most fun jobs you’ll ever do. Would you like to be part of the Deadmonton family of actors? Please fill out the google form and choose to either audition in person or submit a video audition.
In person auditions will be conducted by appointment only and you must book a 30 minutes time slot through EventBrite. In-person auditions will be held on July 23, 24 and August 6, 2022. Auditions are based on a first-come, first-served basis.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for dedicated, energetic, hard-working and scare loving individuals with awesome improv skills to work the 2022 Halloween season. No experience? No problem! We love helping people find their inner spookiness! There are many different characters and types of roles available and we will place you in a role best suited for you. Each role plays an integral part to the success of both of Deadmonton’s haunted houses. Actors will be trained during our many training sessions in August and September and we will get you into role specific costumes, masks and makeup. This is a paid position.
Please note you must be 18+ by September 23, 2022 in order to obtain employment at Deadmonton.
Auditions are booked by 30 minute time-slots and you will be in a group of up to 6 people. Our managers will guide you through various improv exercises including voice, movement and specific skill exercises. Please do not come in costumes or makeup. Wear comfortable clothing, please no high heels. Most importantly we want you to be comfortable and have fun!
- Step 1: Complete the following registration form: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSciSsHajymLnTy0G6HED6ThdO_aq9TqzWlz4l9VLFwudq5nVA/viewform
- Step 2: Choose a video or in person audition in the form above
- Step 3: Follow the instructions in the form above for whichever method you choose.
- Step 4: Either create a video and send it to our email address on the form or follow the link to book a time slot on EventBrite (link in google form)
- Step 5: Be yourself, have fun and get ready for Edmonton’s most exciting and scariest Halloween Event – 9 year’s running!
If you are interested in a different position other than acting (parking attendant, customer service rep, concession, food sales, etc.) please send your resume to: email@example.com
More questions about auditions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our managers will be happy to answer any questions.