CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS – ADFA Casino Fundraiser July 22 & 23
The Alberta Drama Festival Association (ADFA) is a volunteer, not-for-profit organization whose mandate is to encourage, develop and maintain community theatre in Alberta. The main vehicle for pursuing this mandate is the adult, non-professional one-act play festivals held throughout Alberta, with annual regional and provincial festivals.
The ADFA is looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help out with its 2022 casino fundraiser, happening July 22 and 23, 2022.
The casino will be held at the Cash Casino (4040 Blackfoot Tr. SE) in Calgary. Onsite training, food, and travel will be covered by the ADFA.
- General Manager: Responsible for the overall continuity of the casino. Some data entry experience is required
- Banker: In control of the cash and chip inventories. This position is mostly data entry.
- Cashier: Redeems player’s chips for cash. Little data entry required.
- Chip Runner: Delivers chips from the banker to the game tables as required; will count chips with the gaming floor staff as required. A fair amount of data entry is required.
- Count Room: Will sort and use money counting machines to count money. Some data entry required.
To sign up for a casino volunteer shift, follow the link here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f094cacaf2ea1f58-adfa2
Any questions or concerns can be addressed to Kelly Malcolm, Calgary Regional Representative and Casino Chair, at 403.263.0079 ext.100 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We really appreciate you taking time out of your very busy schedules to help us and thanks to all your efforts you will make our 2022 casino fundraiser a successful event. Thank you all in advance!