Swallow-a-Bicycle Theatre is having its next casino fundraiser – our first since the pandemic started! – on June 20 & 21, 2022, and we need some kickass volunteers! The casino is a major source of funding for us, and we need your help. Volunteers must be at least 18 years old.
Training is provided on-site for all roles by our casino advisors – no experience required! Volunteers will receive a free meal during their shift.
With the lifting of provincial mandates, casinos no longer require proof of vaccination or masks. If you’re not comfortable volunteering under those conditions, we totally understand! Masks will be welcome and encouraged for Swallow-a-Bicycle volunteers.
- Arrive on time for your shift. If you require transportation to or from the casino, please let us know.
- You are most welcome to volunteer for more than one shift; however, you must work the same position each time. (Also, no pressure to work two shifts – one is already plenty!)
- Please bring valid picture ID (you will need it for check-in)
- You are prohibited from gambling and consuming alcohol over the two days we are running the casino.
- Bring a book or something else to fill the time; it’s a long shift.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403.710.0093.
Location: Cowboys Casino, 421 12 Ave SE