Summer Camp Instructor (single or multiple week contracts)
Quest Theatre is looking for Summer Camp Drama Instructors to deliver Drama Camps for young people aged 6-15 in summer 2022. The intention is for these camps to be delivered in-person, as part of a summer camp team.
- Facilitation, creating, directing of a collective creation with a class of campers, to be performed on the final Friday.
- Daily trips to the park with your campers
- Conducting drama games that teach skills, confidence, imagination, self esteem, teamwork, content creation, etc.
- Producing and preparing a script of your performance for technical purposes
- Selecting and decided on technical elements (sound and lights), costumes, and props for your scenes.
- Daily communication with the leader, team of artists, and staff members
- Assisting as needed, with the help of the Summer Camp Staff and other instructors, setting up performance space and technical equipment.
- Option of running lights or sound for your scene as needed.
- Striking and general cleaning or tidying up of spaces at the end of the week
- Assisting with daily operations of the Summer Camp including:
- welcoming campers and parents
- camper supervision
- working with assistants
- ensuring all security, emergency, and health & safety protocols are followed
- paperwork/admin work as required
- other duties as mutually agreed upon with the Lead Summer Camp Coordinator
For more information on how to apply, please visit https://www.questtheatre.org/opportunities#job