Summer Camp Assistant Coordinator (Full-time, 8 weeks)
Quest Theatre is looking for two assistants aged 18-30 to ensure the smooth operation of Drama Camps for young people aged 6-15 in summer 2022. The intention is for these camps to be delivered in-person, with the coordinators involved in supporting the Head Camp Coordinator, Camp Instructors, and students.
- Camp preparations such as compiling documentation & supplies, registration info, class lists, gathering & maintaining waivers and permissions
- Assist in preparation and maintenance (including cleaning) of physical spaces – office, rehearsal halls, theatre
- Assisting with daily operations of the Summer Camp including:
- welcoming campers and parents
- Inspiring imaginative play through example
- camper supervision
- working with instructors
- Assisting with final camp performances including technical aspects such as sound and lighting, props and costumes, performance support, plus filming/recording/streaming as needed
- Ensuring all security, emergency, and health & safety protocols are followed
- Other duties as mutually agreed upon with their supervisor.
For more information on how to apply please visit https://www.questtheatre.org/opportunities#job