The Alberta Drama Festival Association (ADFA) is a volunteer, not-for-profit organization whose mandate is to encourage, develop and maintain community theatre in Alberta. The main vehicle for pursuing this mandate is the adult, non-professional One-Act Play Festivals held throughout Alberta, with annual regional and provincial festivals.
The ADFA is looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help out with its 2022 Casino fundraiser, happening July 22 & 23, 2022.
The casino will be held at the Cash Casino (4040 Blackfoot Tr. SE) in Calgary. Onsite training, food, and travel will be covered by the ADFA.
Volunteer Roles Include:
- General Manager: Responsible for the overall continuity of the casino. Some data entry experience is required
- Banker: In control of the cash and chip inventories. This position is mostly data entry.
- Cashier: Redeems player’s chips for cash. Little data entry required.
- Chip Runner: Delivers chips from the banker to the game tables as required; will count chips with the gaming floor staff as required. A fair amount of data entry is required.
- Count Room: Will sort and use money counting machines to count money. Some data entry required.
To sign up for a casino volunteer shift, visit signupgenius.com/go/20f094cacaf2ea1f58-adfa2
Any questions or concerns can be addressed to Kelly Malcolm, Calgary Regional Representative and Casino Chair, at 403.263.0079 ext.100 or at [email protected].
We really appreciate you taking time out of your very busy schedules to help us and thanks to all your efforts you will make our 2022 casino fundraiser a successful event. Thank you all in advance!