Expanse Production Manager
with support from the Azimuth Theatre
Expanse Festival 2022
March 24 – April 3, 2022
We are seeking one Production Manager to work along side Azimuth Producers to oversee the technical and logistic success of the 2022 Expanse Festival.
The chosen applicant will, among other things, be tasked with:
- Collaborating with Azimuth Producers to create workable timelines for completing Festival milestones
- Communicating directly with Festival Artists to ensure all their technical needs are being met
- Actively being on-site for the duration of the festival, coordinating in-person hours with Azimuth Producers and
- Venue Representatives.
- Helping to attend to maintaining clean, sanitized festival spaces
This is a paid, contracted part-time position with full-time expectations leading up to and during Expanse Festival.
Contract dates: December 1, 2021 to April 15, 2022
Contract fee: $5000.00
WHAT TO SUBMIT
- Application Letter/document/video
For more information, follow the link in our bio!
Due Date: November 24th, 2020.
Please fill out the application form in our bio or on our website. Please direct any questions to [email protected]
Short-listed applicants will be invited to meet with Azimuth Artistic Co-Producers.
We support and encourage the sharing of space and stories from all bodies, lands and languages. Many experiences and stories have yet to be experienced and shared on our stages. We acknowledge this and actively strive to change it. All experience levels are welcome. We want to share in your work!
We are here to listen, learn and create together.