StoryBook Theatre is currently seeking media and marketing minded individual to take a hold of our marketing and social media planning and execution. This exciting new role will allow the successful candidate the opportunity to create a voice for StoryBook Theatre that is vibrant and exciting to the social media marketplace.
StoryBook believes that inclusivity and diversity are integral to the stories we tell both on and off our stage and seek to create an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work. We encourage people of all ages, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, and ethnicity to apply for this position.
- Create and execute an intuitive and integrated marketing plan that incorporates a variety of old and new means for marketing communication.
- Create & execute marketing campaigns
- Strategize and build a loyal online following with strong engagement and interactions
The ideal candidates would possess many, if not all, of the qualifications listed below. StoryBook is a learning environment and is looking for a candidate willing to grow into the role with a base understanding of its demands and skills required.
- Minimum of one years of relevant university level education, or equivalent professional experience
- Strong technical social media skills
- High level of personal organization and planning
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must work well in a team and independent setting
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite applications including Illustrator, In-Design, Photo Shop, Premiere
- Basic working knowledge of other related multimedia software like iMovie, Final Cut, Audition, Logic
Ultimately StoryBook is seeking a person who fits in with the organizational mandate and is keen and passionate about the work we do. A candidate who possesses the following attributes would be seen as a huge asset beyond their list of qualifications.
YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL WHO
- Loves live performance and has an appreciation of the importance of theatre in society/for families
- Reflects an optimistic and positive attitude with organizational loyalty
- Has the ability to work autonomously and in a team with attention to discretion and sensitivity to work involving confidential information.
- Is a self-motivational work style that can be resilient under the changing conditions of COVID
- Has a genuine commitment to contribute to an internal culture that values people and provides an opportunity for everyone to flourish.
- Has the personal stature to inspire the organization, the Board, and the stakeholders by representing the Theatre with integrity.
- Is dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, cultural diversity, and broadening access to the arts.
- Is a pragmatic and effective problem-solver.
Monday, November 22, 2021
Compensation to be negotiated at time of offer based on candidate and skillset they bring to the organization.
Submission Deadline – Monday, November 15, 2021
Visit www.storybooktheatre.org/job-postings for more information and application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those advancing in the process will be contacted.