ADFA is excited to announce the 2022 Edmonton Region Adult One Act Play Festival will take place April 8th – 9th, 2022, at La Cité Francophone, 8627 91 Street. We will be following every precaution recommended by AHS in effect at the time of the festival to limit our chances of spreading COVID-19. Before applying please carefully read over the information below, as there are new restrictions in place for submissions.
This year we are accepting 9 submissions. We will have 3 sessions with 3 one acts per session depending on the running time of each. Festival placing will be on a first come-first served basis. If we receive more than nine submissions, they will go onto a waiting list as they are received.
If you wish to apply you will have to abide by the new restrictions in place due to COVID-19. These restrictions are:
- This year we are not allowing any double or cross over casting. This means each person you recruit for any position (Director, SM, Tech, Playwright, or Cast) to your team is only allowed to be a part of one show.
- Stage Struck! Is adopting the Restriction Exemption Program. All artists will have to provide proof of double COVID-19 vaccination, or documentation of medical exemption, or proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test for the performance dates.
- When not performing on stage everyone has to be masked and practicing social distancing.
To complete your registration for Stage Struck! 2022:
- Please email email@example.com for a registration form. The registration form should be completed and sent along with the $50 registration fee to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 9th, 2022.
- We are aware that plays may not be cast at this time. Therefore, pages in the registration package requesting information for the program need not be submitted at the same time as the other registration forms. The deadline for program information will be determined after all 9 slots have been filled.
- A clean hard copy of the script along with royalty rights, or written permission of the playwright in the case of a New Work, should be submitted as soon as possible, but no later than the deadline for program information. Please email for email@example.com for the mailing address. Please do not email the script.
You will receive a confirmation email of the receipt of your application and cheque.
If you require any more information, call me at (C) 780-278-2830 or email firstname.lastname@example.org