ONLINE COURSE: PLACEMAKING & CREATIVE INTERVENTIONS
STARTS NEXT WEEK
Wednesdays 7-9pm MST; November 3- December 1, 2021
This workshop gives participants a personal laboratory to bring about meaningful change to the spaces in their community. Bringing together elements of placemaking and artistic interventions, participants will be led through a five-week process that takes them from mapping, observing, ideating, organizing and implementing placemaking or public space creative intervention and considering it through the lens of relational aesthetics and systems change.
What do you get with this course?
- 10 hours of class instruction with Kevin Jesuino (live via Zoom)
- Online library of countless placemaking & creative Intervention resources
- Access to a community of current and past participants of this course via a private Facebook Group.
- Development of your own personal placemaking & creative intervention project.
- Email communication with Kevin Jesuino on an ongoing basis regarding future project mentorship.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand what placemaking and public interventions are.
- Understand the elements that make a place or site and how the players interact with this place or site.
- Implement their own placemaking and public intervention in their immediate community.
- Define a process that is simple vs. complex.
- Understand the power that creative public interventions can have on a site.
Participants have until 24 hours prior to the start of the first class to cancel and be issued a 100% refund. No refund can be issued after the start of the first class.
TO SIGN UP OR GET MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT: