Join drama teachers from public & independent schools from across Canada as we “RENEW. REBUILD. REIMAGINE.”
You’ll gain wisdom to share with your students on topics from the social justice movement to living inside a worldwide pandemic. You and like-minded attendees will envision a new future for school theatre and begin rebuilding your programs in collaborative workshops!
You’ll start your school year off right with:
- Inspiring messages from today’s leading voices in education
- Interactive workshops offered both in person and over live zoom
- Clear guidance for moving your program forward in the new normal of school theatre
- Practical solutions and ideas you can put into place this school year.
Meet & greet with the Rick Mercer (Famous Canadian Comedian)!
Keynote from Anne Bogart – SITI Company founder (with Japanese director Tadashi Suzuki) and creator of the modern Viewpoints Method of actor training!
Choose Workshops with:
- Stephen Gregg (author of This is a Test and so many more famous plays) is teaching a workshop on Teaching Playwriting
- Tetsuro Shigematsu (Renowned Canadian Playwright and 22 Minutes Comedy writer) teaching a workshop on Transforming Oral Histories into Performance Monologues
- Allison Green (Leader in the field of Indigenous Drama Teaching in Canada) teaching a workshop & speaking to us about Indigenous Teachings for Your Drama Classroom
- Janea Dahl from the Drama Notebook teaching a workshop titled – Get Inspired! Ten New Drama Lessons/Activities That You’ve Never Heard Of.
- and many more workshops & special guest panels!!
All of this and more for only $60.00 for teachers and $30.00 for student teachers!!!