This position has been filled.
Are you the next great addition to RuminariLive Arts?
Are you looking to be part of a dynamic, high energy workplace?
Our slogan is, ‘There’s Always Something Happening Here!’
Do you thrive in an environment where your hard work drives the arts forward in Beaumont?
At RuminariLive, we are obsessed with providing mind-blowing customer service. We are always finding new ways to create classes, productions and networks. We rely on our admin assistant to provide high-quality client service alongside strong administrative and operational support to our Managing Director.
How you would contribute to the team:
Manage and maintain files, responding to all client inquiries, assist with set up and tear down of classes and productions and work collaboratively with the Managing Director and Art Director.
You would be great in this role if you:
- Have an inherently positive nature,
- A willingness to work with a wide variety of events and short turnaround time,
- Are adaptable and quick to identify issues or needs, and can accommodate last minute requests and changes,
- Are capable of proactively anticipating needs and reacting quickly through developing an analytical approach and thorough understanding of the business,
- Have exceptional time management and pride yourself with exemplary organisational skills including but not limited to management of email, digital files and processes,
- Are knowledgeable or have a willingness to learn technical theatre equipment, new scheduling systems and social media marketing,
- Are a self-started and demonstrate a history of holding yourself accountable,
- Have experience with performance, performers and teaching theatre to all ages including social justice theatre,
- A willingness to work a variety of hours depending on event times,
- A good sense of humour and a strong team mindset.
- Enjoy working with Children and Adults alike.
Please provide a cover letter with a detailed resume with related experience. We encourage all to apply and thank all those that take the time to apply. We will contact those that best meet the qualifications.
Full time – based on a 20 hour workweek
Start date: September 1, 2021