Pine Tree Players is pleased to present Barefoot in the Park by Neil Simon, directed by Danelle White, November 17-27, 2021 at the Canmore Miners’ Union Hall.
Happily Ever After? Not as simple as newlyweds Corie and Paul expected when they start with new life together. Opposites attract with these two, and nothing can drive them apart! Not the six-flight stairs to their apartment… not the busted heating … not the frequent visits from Corie’s mother or the eccentric neighbour… Okay, maybe they have some work to do as they learn that marriage is no easy walk in the park.
Auditions will take place August 26, 27, and 29 in Canmore. We encourage auditions from diverse artists of all backgrounds, regardless of race, colour, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Roles are open to everyone.
Please visit form.jotform.com/pinetreeplayers/audition for details and to register for an audition.
The key dates to be aware of are as follows:
- First read through: September 10 , 2021 6:00 to 9:00pm
- Rehearsals – Friday evenings and Sunday afternoons; adding Monday evenings starting mid-October
- Tech Rehearsal – Sunday Nov. 14
- Dress Rehearsal – Monday Nov. 15 7:30pm
- Performances – Nov. 17-20 and 25-27 at 7:30pm and Nov. 21 at 2pm