Springboard Performance is hiring five summer internship positions:
- Cultural Programming Production Assistant
- containR Art Park Facility and Production Assistant
- Event Coordinator
- Cultural Programming Administrative Assistant
- Digital Content Coordinator
The deadline to apply is Monday, May 21, 2021, 11:59pm MT.
Interviews will take place between May 24 to 28, 2021.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume addressed to Tayla Mapatac at [email protected].
About Springboard Performance
Springboard Performance is a non-profit organization devoted to connecting artists, mediums, audiences and community through physical contemporary creation and public space animation.
Our programming includes containR in Sunnyside—a pop-up arts and community installation built from recycled shipping containers; Fluid Movement Arts Festival—an annual contemporary performance and dance festival of regional, national, and international artists; Interrarium Residency and Workshop program; Signature Series—large-scale dance production presentation.
Springboard has a supportive, artistic and fluid working environment ideal for post-secondary students and young professionals under the age of 30 balancing multiple responsibilities and creative passions.
- 20 to 25 hours/week for 20 to 23 weeks depending on position. Occasional evening and weekend hours required.
- The negotiable start date is June 7, 2021. Please note that the start date may be delayed due to COVID-19.
View more information in THIS PDF.