New West Theatre is now accepting applications for the full-time, short-term position of Front-of-House and Volunteer Manager. This position is funded by the Canada Summer Jobs program; all applicants must be between 18- 30 years of age.
Start Date: June 21, 2021
End Date: September 12, 2021
Rate of Pay: $16 / Hour
35 Hours per week
The Front-of-House and Volunteer Manager will work closely with the Artistic Director and General Manager in managing the Front-of-House and audience services needs for the delivery of a summer-long outdoor performance series.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling and supervision of all FOH volunteers
- Coordination of onsite volunteer protocols
- Updating and maintaining company volunteer records
- Front-of-House management
- Audience services
- Coordination with event safety manager
- Capturing attendance records and preparing reports for the City of Lethbridge
- Other administrative duties as required
All applicants will have completed some post-secondary education or have equivalent work experience in the entertainment sector.
Application deadline is May 31, 2021
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume, via email only, to:
Attention: Kelly Reay, Artistic Director