The Arts Touring Alliance of Alberta Digital Content & Marketing Coordinator
Application Deadline: April 9, 2021
Start Date: April 19, 2021
Part Time Permanent Position at The Arts Touring Alliance of Alberta – Edmonton
Salary Range: $18,000 – 25,000 annual salaried position with Blue Cross and Health and Wellness benefits.
Submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format to: [email protected]
The Arts Touring Alliance of Alberta (ATAA) is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all interested applicants; however, we will only be contacting those selected for an interview.
The Arts Touring Alliance of Alberta is looking for a new Digital Content & Marketing Coordinator to join the staff and board in advocating, promoting, and supporting the touring arts sector in Alberta. This position is for someone creative, team-spirited, technologically savvy, with strong communication and marketing skills, and an appreciation for the performing arts industry in Canada.
- Coordinate communications through monthly e-newsletters, and social platforms.
- Using Adobe Creative Suite, compile and design Conference program, professional development brochures, signage, and reports.
- Maintain membership database, field membership inquiries.
- Assist Executive Director in the execution of professional development initiatives Update and maintain website and monitor analytics and create reports detailing the successes and failures of communications campaigns and strategies.
- Stay up to date on arts and culture sector trends and make recommendations for adjustments to communications strategies and practices.
- Act as ATAA’s liaison for artist application website.
- 2+ years relevant employment experience in marketing, communications, preferably within arts administration.
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are mandatory
- Knowledge of email marketing software such as MailChimp.
- Superior time management and organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional writing and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team. Proven knowledge of communications and marketing ethics and best practices
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability. At this time, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
About the Arts Touring Alliance of Alberta
The Arts Touring Alliance of Alberta is a Provincial Arts Service Organization works to connect artists and artist’s agencies with presenting organizations; and offer mentorship, education, and advocacy to facilitate a strong performing arts touring industry in Alberta. We do this by producing an annual 3-day conference showcasing artists in front of talent buyers/presenters and to providing professional development opportunities throughout the year.