Rozsa Admin Fundamentals Training (RAFT) ONLINE
The RAFT program is for those who have been working or volunteering for an arts organization and are looking to build their knowledge, individual artists of all disciplines who want to learn about organizational structures, and board members at arts organizations seeking to deepen their governance knowledge. Learn more and apply at www.rozsafoundation.org/raft.
Upon successful completion of the Rozsa Admin Fundamentals Training (RAFT) program, you will be able to:
- Explain the real-life challenges and opportunities of being a not-for-profit arts organization
- Review a financial statement presented at a not-for-profit board
- Evaluate an organization’s mission, vision, and value statement
- Identify the main components that make up a strategic plan
- Discuss the importance of doing evaluations
- Construct a project plan based on answering the questions who, what, where, when, why, and how much
RAFT is a 22-hour program that will be delivered online through Zoom, covering the basics of arts management theory and practices. 20 hours will be in real time (synchronous) and 2 hours will be asynchronous (self-directed homework/group work).
Who should apply?: Artists, arts administrators, and board members are all welcome. Early career staff, or volunteers of arts organizations, with 0-3 years of work or volunteer experience.
When is RAFT?: Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from May 4 – 24, from 10:30am – 12:30pm MT.
APPLY BY Friday, April 9 at www.rozsafoundation.org/raft
What is the tuition for RAFT?: $100/person*
*The Rozsa Foundation acknowledges that systemic barriers to equity exist when it comes to the Arts Leadership application process and program experience. We also recognize that the tuition fee may present a barrier to participation. We invite you to email Program and Granting Manager, Ayla Stephen at email@example.com and we will provide additional or alternative support that suit your individual needs.