Front Row’s Short Shoot Insurance Policy (Canada) is a good option for insuring your short-term film projects. Coverage for up to 15 consecutive days of filming. The coverage is available online, 24/7. Covers rented gear, rented locations, rented props, sets, wardrobes, and more.
The Short-Term Production Insurance program can include the following coverage for up to 15 consecutive days:
- Insure up to $50,000 of rented equipment for as low as $165
- Insure $100,000 of rented equipment for as low as $201
- Insure $250,000 of rented equipment for as low as $368
- Covers budgets up to $250,000
- Short-Term Rented Equipment Limits up to $1,000,000
- Short-Term Commercial General Liability Limits up to $5,000,000 (Includes Employers Liability & Non-owned Auto Liability)
- Short-Term Third Party Property Damage Limits up to $2,000,000
- $1,000,000 of Commercial General Liability begins at $465
- $5,000,000 of Commercial General Liability begins at $915
Note: Premiums may vary depending on production locations.
GREAT DEAL FOR THEATRE ALBERTA MEMBERS!
Theatre Alberta members are eligible to receive $25 off fees for Short Shoot policies! Simply use the code THEATABLG when applying for your policy online. Theatre Alberta receives $10 each time the code is used!
GET A QUOTE HERE
ABOUT FRONT ROW INSURANCE BROKERS
Front Row Insurance Brokers is Canada’s leading arts and entertainment insurance brokerage. We provide live performance coverage to members of the theatre, arts and dance community across the country as well as Board Liability coverage, property, and event insurance. We also excel in providing low-cost online insurance solutions to creative people who are conscious of their bottom-line and need the best possible coverage for their workshops, rehearsals, or short-term productions.