It’s the new year, so the AFC decided to set aside some time to talk, vent, problem-solve, laugh, collaborate, cry, and feel the strength of others.
Please join us for Designated Sharing Time (DST) – a virtual support drop-in for folks who work in arts and entertainment.
DST is a safe space where you can:
- Meet new people who also work in and understand the entertainment industry;
- Explore what you are feeling in a safe, welcoming environment;
- Share ideas about how you or other people you know remain creative during this time.
DST is not:
- One-on-one counselling or therapy;
- A crisis support group (if you are in crisis and need help right away, please call 911 or go to your local hospital).
Our first DST is on Thursday, January 14, 2021, 1 – 2:30 pm (EST) and after that will take place bi-weekly on Thursdays. Register NOW – space is limited! Participants are not obligated to join every session.