Classes Coordinator – Grindstone Theatre
Do you thrive in order & structure? Do you enjoy planning, ticking off tasks, and working with people? How about an interest in the Arts industry? Then this could be a fit for you!
Our Classes Coordinator is responsible for organizing Grindstone Theatre’s educational programs and ensuring on-site management during class time. We are seeking a self-motivated, adaptable, quick learner who can manage and complete a vast range of administrative responsibilities within a small dynamic office environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Preparing and organizing documents, spreadsheets, payslips, and resources for the Education Department.
- A blend of on-site management and customer service for students, instructors and guests.
- Ensuring information on Grindstone’s website, social media channels, and print materials are all accurate and updated frequently.
- Creating and executing the scheduling, programming, registration, and marketing plan in accordance with Grindstone’s Education Gantt Chart.
- Managing classes, camps, showcases and performances, including registration, instructor contracts, scheduling, and ticket sales.
- Minimum 2 years of basic office administration experience.
- Advanced in Google suite, WordPress, and Social Media account management.
- Personable, friendly, and open communicator.
- Able to learn new software & programs quickly.
- Articulate with verbal & written communications.
- Reliable and detail-oriented.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail with the ability to manage competing priorities at work.
- Self-directed with the ability to take initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a team-oriented environment combined with the ability to work independently to complete projects and meet deadlines.
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Arts Management or Office Administration.
- Experience working in Arts Management.
- Experience using QuickBooks.
- Project Management/Festival experience.
- First Aid Training and ProServe.
- 1 full time position available @ $15/h starting wage, $16.50 after 3-months.
- Health benefits after 6 months.
- 35-40 hours per week.
- Must work from the office.
- Must be available evenings and weekends.
- Job begins mid-late November 2020
To submit an application please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.