Studio Sessions: Mental Wellness for Artists in a Pandemic
October 29th *NEW TIME* 7PM (EST)
Watch it LIVE on Facebook
Join Host and Curator Charlotte Gowdy in a discussion with Kelly Straughan (Executive Artistic Director at Workman Arts), Kevin Chiao (theatre artist and mental health worker), and Steve Ross (theatre artist and mental health advocate).
Discussion points we would like to cover:
- the mental toll of being an out-of-work / underemployed artist
- what is “pandemic brain”?
- what does grief have to do with it?
- effects of social isolation
- hot tips to stay mentally fit
Have a question for our panel? Send them ahead of broadcast to: www.ghostlight.ca/studio-sessions
Or join us LIVE and chat with our guests during the broadcast.