Stageworks is excited to produce the Broadway Musical All Shook Up
Here are 5 Things You Need to Know before coming to All Shook Up.
- Please register everyone in your cohort in one transaction so appropriate seating numbers will be available for your party.
- If you or any family members have symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, or sore throat) we kindly request that you do not attend the service. If you have a high-risk medical condition and choose to attend, please take necessary precautions.
- Please Maintain social spacing of 2m at all times (auditorium is set up with 2m space between seats & cohort groups).
- To comply with government guidelines, we ask that those intending to participate in the singing portion of the show to please wear a face mask.
- Clean &/or sanitize your hands when entering and exiting the facility.