Call for Expressions of Interest: EAC Equity Committee
Want to know more?
- An ideal candidate will be a critical, creative, and collaborative thinker who wants to contribute to the EAC’s implementation of Connections & Exchanges. Candidates should also be committed to advancing equity and inclusion in Edmonton’s arts and culture sector.
- The Equity Committee meets three to four times per year.
- Members are asked to commit to a two-year term with the option to renew.
- Meetings are currently being held virtually due to public health advisories. We look forward to in-person meetings when possible.
- Being a member of the committee does not affect your eligibility to apply for EAC grants and programs.