Artists’ Collective Theatre is seeking a seasonal marketing assistant to join our team this summer/fall. The core duties of this position will be to assist in the marketing and publicity of the upcoming Canmore Summer Theatre Festival, which is being presented digitally from August 14 – 30, 2020, and assisting in the planning of marketing next summer’s festival. The ideal candidate is:
- capable of working independently and with a small team
- organized and self-reliant
- familiar with social media platforms and software
- knowledgeable and experienced in digital theatre, streaming, or online dissemination
- and experience in website site development and/graphic design is a bonus.
Employment will commence as soon as possible and will run for eight weeks. The position will be 35 hours per week at $17/hour.
This position is funding through Canada Summer Jobs, so the applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply:
- be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment; and
- have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada.
We encourage submissions from diverse applicants regardless of gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. We are committed to the health and safety of their employees and will take all necessary measures during the COVID-19 pandemic.
To submit, please send your relevant resume to [email protected] with the subject line “MARKETING ASSISTANT”. We will be accepting applications until August 10, 2020 or until the position is filled.