What is CAOS?
Community Program Artist
- Artist and artist’s assistant.
- Main function is to assist the Artistic Director in creating and delivering virtual and socially distanced artistic and community-minded programming during Covid19.
- Candidate will be working remotely.
- Interviews will be held over Zoom.
- Includes program development and delivery, artistic, administrative and creative projects, organizational projects, community and volunteer events, writing and creation of program materials.
Selection of Programs and Projects
- Slamalicious: marketing, social media promotion, admin and technical support, coordination of online live puppet cabaret.
- Covid19 Puppet Theatre: creation and performance of short socially-distanced puppet play.
- Spirit of White Buffalo: development of digital materials for public display.
- CAOS in the School: virtual and online program material development.
- Who’s the Puppet Now?: Distribution and marketing of book of artist portraits.
- Lilly in the Lab: testing and deployment of Lilly in the Lab augmented reality AP.
- Storytelling Project: Assistance with communication, research and delivery of film screenings and community education events, (virtual and possibly drive-in), creation of support materials and educational components.
- Responsive programming: Coordination and delivery of fun, creative events and happenings that arise in response to opportunities from the community.
- Note that activities will be tailored depending on the candidates’ interests and abilities.
- Need reliable transportation. A valid driver’s license and access to a reliable car is a strong positive.
- Ability to travel.
- Security and Safety:
Ideal Skills (not required to have all of these varied skill sets):
- Goal setting.
- Time management.
- Able to work remotely.
- Learns easily.
- Able to work alone and in groups.
- Comfortable with technology
- Great with people.
- Event management.
- Social Media.
- Program development.
- Puppet making, sculpting, sewing.
- Entrepreneurial experience.