Jupiter Theatre is holding its AGM on July 2nd at 7pm MST. The meeting will be an hour long. Main points of discussion will be: Company Financials, Company Community Impact and Growth, Search for more Board Members, Future Company Goals. If people wish to add to the agenda they will contact Board President Jelena Minshall (email@example.com)
Due to the current COVID-19 government regulations we will assume that the meeting will
take place over ZOOM or another streaming format.
The Agenda is as follows:
- Land Acknowledgement and Call to Order
- State that this is Jupiter Theatre’s first AGM thus we have no minutes to approve from 2019
- Company Update (Given by Artistic Producer Andrew G Cooper) – Company Community Impact and Growth, Accomplishments, Future Goals
- Presentation of the Financials Report (by Treasurer) – Company Financials
- Presidents Report – The Continued Search for More Board Members
- Elect New Board Members
- Question Period
Results from the impact of COVID-19 on the arts may result in the community having
SPECIFIC questions about how our company has been impacted and steps moving forward.
This will be prepared for ahead of time.