Jupiter Theatre is holding its AGM on July 2nd at 7pm MST. The meeting will be an hour long. Main points of discussion will be: Company Financials, Company Community Impact and Growth, Search for more Board Members, Future Company Goals. If people wish to add to the agenda they will contact Board President Jelena Minshall ([email protected])
Due to the current COVID-19 government regulations we will assume that the meeting will
take place over ZOOM or another streaming format.
The Agenda is as follows:
- Land Acknowledgement and Call to Order
- State that this is Jupiter Theatre’s first AGM thus we have no minutes to approve from 2019
- Company Update (Given by Artistic Producer Andrew G Cooper) – Company Community Impact and Growth, Accomplishments, Future Goals
- Presentation of the Financials Report (by Treasurer) – Company Financials
- Presidents Report – The Continued Search for More Board Members
- Elect New Board Members
- Question Period
Results from the impact of COVID-19 on the arts may result in the community having
SPECIFIC questions about how our company has been impacted and steps moving forward.
This will be prepared for ahead of time.