The Collaborative Radically Integrated Performers Society in Edmonton (CRIPSiE) is looking for new board members to join their team. The board meets monthly and is currently assisting with some of the day-to-day operations of the organization. They are looking to find individuals with some of the following skillsets and experience, to assist in a meaningful and impactful way in the short term as they make changes to their current structure and hire new staff:
- Familiar with or have a lived experience with disability;
- Has an appreciation of the performing arts;
- Familiar with non-profit arts organizations;
- Familiar with board governance;
- Previous experience on a non-profit board (though not necessary);
- Background in producing events (fundraisers/shows) is an asset;
- Background in finances/auditing/accounting an asset; and
- Background in law is an asset.
Interested candidates are asked to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Board Director Application and send them a short bio and your interest in serving CRIPSiE.