Answers to your questions:
- Financial impacts like emergency funding, financial losses and grant payments.
- Federal government support measures to support artists abroad and enhanced access to employment insurance.
- Suspension of funding for public events and travel-related activities and for grant recipients.
- Grant details involving applications, assessments, cancellations and reimbursements.
- Some deadlines and notification of results have been extended.
- We are suspending our funding for projects that are dependent on domestic and international travel during a four-month period from March 16 to July 31, 2020.
- We aim to reply to all questions within two business days; our ability to do so may be affected by the volume of queries received by staff and by our availability to respond. Thank you for your continued patience.
- We are working closely with our colleagues at Canadian Heritage to develop proposals for short-term measures, which will help the sector get through this crisis.
- As we identify and confirm new information or resources, we will update our site.
- Check our website and other channels regularly for updates. If you don’t have online access, let us know so we can send you the latest update.
When you can expect to hear from us again:
- We will only send out another message like this one if we have a major announcement to share. In the interim, we encourage you to follow us on social media and to keep an eye on our COVID-19 Info update page.
- Please review our FAQs; if you have questions we haven’t addressed, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A message to you from our CEO and Director, Simon Brault:
- The latest message from CEO and Director Simon Brault is available on our web site.