What we’re looking for?
- High-quality and ready-to-tour contemporary performance or installation-based shows.
- Artists or companies with touring experience who are ready to seek international touring opportunities while in Edinburgh.
- Works in English, or with English subtitles, or without words.
- Diversity, including Indigenous artists, Deaf artists, artists with disabilities and culturally diverse artists.
- Thought-provoking works that are pushing forms forward, and/or addressing contemporary social or global issues.
- The application deadline is January 30, 2020.
- Your work must comply with the technical requirements of the venue (see technical rider).
- You must be able to attend technical rehearsals in Edinburgh as early as July 29, 2020.
- You will receive financial support and logistical assistance during your stay in Edinburgh. The Canada Council will assist with costs related to travel, transportation, accommodation and subsistence, up to $30,000 per project, depending on the size of the company.
- An agreement with the producer will state your share of box office revenues (50% of revenues after box office fees and commissions).