The following people have been appointed for terms of either two or three years:
- Mary Rozsa de Coquet, incoming chair, is an arts sector leader with more than 25 years’ experience in innovative management programs, contributions to public policies and research (Jan. 11, 2020 to Jan. 10, 2023).
- Paul R. Baay, incoming vice chair, is a member of the National Gallery of Canada board of trustees. He is a community builder and energy sector leader (Jan. 11, 2020 to Jan. 10, 2022).
- Peter Kiss has more than 20 years of experience as a business leader supporting local Indigenous communities. He has a passion for the Alberta arts scene (Jan. 11, 2020 to Jan. 10, 2022).
- Maryann Chichak is the mayor of Whitecourt. She is passionate about increasing access to arts and cultural experiences in rural communities (Jan. 11, 2020 to Jan. 10, 2022).
- Tom Jackson, whose career in film, television and music spans more than 40 years (Jan. 11, 2020 to Jan. 10, 2023).