The World Goes ‘Round Musical Review
Featuring Broadway hits like Cabaret, Mr. Cellophane,
Kiss of the Spiderwoman, Saralee and many more!!!
For a day in the “Une Petite Chapeau Cafe” we get to share in some of the most vulnerable and comedic moments in the perfectly cliched characters lives.
There’s a role in this play for EVERYONE!!!
Plus we will have a live band to accompany our artists!! How friggen cool is that?!
Male and Female actors
Age 16 +
- Danielle: Waitress, Female, Must be able to sing, Challenging Choreo, Age NA
- Virginia: Stay at home mom, Female, Must be able to sing, Choreo, Age 25+
- Shannon: Starlette/Socialite, Female, Must be able to sing, Minor, Choreo, Age 25+
- Jessie: Cook, singing, Male or female, Must be able to pick up choreo, 16+
- Dandy: Middle aged artist, Male, Must be able to sing, Choreo, 30+
- Brandon: Student, Male, Must be able to sing, Must be able to pick up choreo, 16+
- Kent: Bum, Male, Should be able to sing, Minor Choreo, 30+
Chorus and Dancers: male/female 16+, Should be able to sing and pick up choreo.
For this role, it’s more important that you can pick up choreography than sing, but as long as you can carry a tune, we got a place for you!! Plus, you can make your own character!!
This is a non-paid production.
However, there will be light snacks at rehearsals.
Show runs in May 8-10 & 14-16 2020 at the Maclab Theatre Rehearsals start in January and will start with 2 nights a week(Wednesday and Sunday) in Leduc.
*** Car pooling may be an option***
Director: Christina Estillore
Choreographer: Arman Estillore
Musical Director: Xera Shwetz
Stage manager: Jacob Rempel
Dec 01 2019 starting at 4:30
Dec 04 2019 starting at 6:30
- Please send headshot and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org With the date you would like to audition.
- Please prepare 1 quick Broadway song showcasing your talent, and bring character/jazz/dance shoes. and wear something you can dance in.
- PLEASE NOTE** depending on the number of auditions, dance auditions may be in a group, so please be prepared to hang out a while.