JOB TITLE: Marketing Associate
REPORTS TO: General Manager
JOB TYPE: Employee
START DATE: Immediate
SCHEDULE: Full time (40 hrs./week w/flexibility, variety, and work-life balance)
COMPENSATION: $24,000/year + benefits (following 3 month probation)
We always offer opportunities to grow!
We are a creative, not-for-profit, charitable organization that operates across Canada and beyond to provide entertainment, theatre, education, and creation services for a vast client base. This is an extremely exciting time for us as we have just moved into a new space and are expanding our programming and service offerings. The person in this role will help us build our forward-looking profile, partnerships, reputation, and relationships as we work together to achieve our mission: Changing the world one kid at a time.
- Develop, implement, manage, and measure a marketing plan across all facets of our programs.
- Attend as many events as possible to capture footage, gather data, manage on-site social media engagement, nurture client and partner relationships, and support brand awareness initiatives.
- Create messaging, visual assets, and video content for use across platforms.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns and advertisements to support the overarching marketing plan and maximize our reach and engagement.
- Liaise with media and various advertising venues to maintain exposure, build relevance to our story, and continually expand our reach to wider audiences.
- Keep website content up-to-date and actionable by our audience.
- Create and circulate newsletter communications with a focus on actionable content and brand elevation.
- Establish and maintain brand consistency across all areas of the organization.
- Develop innovative ways to build brand awareness and engage new audiences.
- Monitor activities and vendor relationships to achieve scope of work within allotted marketing budget.
- Capture qualitative data and perform analytics on all marketing efforts; offering trend reports with solutioning.
- Maintain databases of audience and participant information.
- Knowledge of not-for-profit and/or arts organizations is beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Excellent time-management skills are required; the ability to regulate a flexible, varied, and work-life balanced schedule.
- Excellent computer application skills.
- Graphic design, photography, visual art or film editing skills also all considered assets.
- Post-secondary marketing education or equivalent experience in a marketing role demonstrating a successful track record of implementing marketing plans.
To apply, please send your letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The posting will be open until the role is filled.
We thank everyone for their submissions, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.