CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS: ADFA Casino January 21nd & 22nd, 2020
The Alberta Drama Festival Association is a volunteer, not-for-profit organization whose mandate is to encourage, develop and maintain community theatre in Alberta. The main vehicle for pursuing this mandate is the adult, non-professional One-Act Play Festivals held throughout Alberta, with annual regional and provincial festivals.
The ADFA is looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help out with its 2020 Casino, happening January 21 and 22nd. The casino will be held at the Cash Casino (4040 Blackfoot Trail S.E Calgary, AB). Onsite training, food, and travel will be covered by the ADFA. Volunteer Roles include:
- General Manager: Responsible for the overall continuity of the casino. Some data entry experience is required
- Banker: In control of the cash and chip inventories. This position is mostly data entry.
- Cashier: Redeems player’s chips for cash. Little data entry required.
- Chip Runner: Delivers chips from the Banker to the game tables as required; will count chips with the gaming floor staff as required. A fair amount of data entry is required.
- Count Room: Will sort and use money counting machines to count money. Some data entry required.
To sign up for a casino volunteer shift, follow the link here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f094cacaf2ea1f58-adfa1
Any questions or concerns can be addressed to Kelly Malcolm, Calgary Regional Representative and Casino Chair at 403-263-0079 ext 100 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
We really appreciate you taking time out of your very busy schedules to help us and thanks to all your efforts you will make our 2020 casino fund raiser a successful event. Thank you all in advance!!