Evergreen Community SPACES Facilities Coordinator
Evergreen Community SPACES is looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join our small, vibrant team. Starting September, this position will work with the Evergreen management to deliver quality, accessible space to over 100,000+ members of the Calgary, Mohkinstsis community annually. The position is 25 hours a week to start, with fulltime potential. Job will be tailored around the successful candidate’s skills and abilities.
Candidate will be required to:
- Manage client bookings
- Communicate with clients about booking details
- Assist w/ SPACES daily operations
- Maintain accurate record of clients
- Collect and maintain statistical information
- Have fun, be creative, and innovative
- Assist with grant preparation
- Work with lots of people with a large variety of needs & abilities
- Primarily work mid-afternoon until 9pm – Monday – Friday
- Help maintain the SPACES for client comfort and experience
Ideal candidate will need:
- Post-secondary education and/or 2-3 year of expertise in related industries
- Valid driver license and transportation
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills on PC and IOS platforms
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Social Media experience an asset
- A love for community and the arts
Candidate will also have desire/ability to:
- Work with a diverse group of clients with varying needs, from various sectors
- Work some weekends
- Possess strong technical ability
- Good physical strength and willingness to work hands on
- Basic accounting skills an asset
Compensation $18-$20/hr plus benefits.
After visiting our website, ecspaces.com, please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Posting will close September 3rd, 2019, or once the right team member has been found.
It is the policy of Evergreen Theatre Society to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by provincial or federal law.