The Beddington Theatre Arts Centre is a centre for community activities with a focus on the performing arts. We are currently looking to hire both full-time and part-time Box Office & Facility Assistants.
– Sell tickets and programming
– Run the box office when there is a performance in the theatre
– Check tenants in and out of the building
– Answer tenant queries and concerns about the facility
– Answer inquiries over the phone
– Collect payments, issue receipts, manage cash
– Key holder responsibilities
– Supervise building to ensure security
– Minor janitorial duties
– Lock up the building at the end of the night
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Must be able to be understood over the phone in English
– Customer-oriented focus
– Excellent at multitasking
– Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner
– Positive attitude and ability to work effectively as a team member
– Ability to work independently and take initiative
– Mature, trustworthy, reliable and punctual
– Use of MS Office
– Advanced Online skills using software applications such as Dropbox, Trello and Facebook
– Knowledge of Theatre Manager Software an asset
Suitably qualified candidates are asked to send their resume and cover letter through our online system ONLY.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the Beddington Theatre Arts Centre. Please no phone calls, and only those selected for an interview will be contacted.