The Fund Development Assistant will provide administrative support to the Fund
Development team and to the organization as needed. This is a full-time salaried
position from Monday to Friday (9am-5pm) with occasional weekend and evening
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with Sponsorship / Donor fulfillment
- Maintain up to date donor listings in each program
- Assist in preparing and mailing donor subscription packages
- Update sponsor super titles for each production
- Prepare lists and mail merge for yearly Endowment Campaign
- Invoicing and receipting for Gala table sales & sponsorships
- Entering payments in Tessitura
- Compile lists and run mail merge for campaigns and invitations
- Participating in all Edmonton Opera productions and events as required
- Generating tax receipts / ensuring compliance with CRA regulations
- Assistance with Grant and Sponsorship applications
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Strong ability to prioritize and be flexible in assignments
- Expertise with Windows based Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent organizational, analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in team environment as well as independently
- Access to vehicle preferred
SPECIAL JOB CHARACTERISTICS
Applicant must be able to work some evenings and weekends, acting as an EO
representative at performances. Knowledge of opera is an asset. A passion for
the performing arts is essential.
Comprehensive benefits package (health and dental) upon completion of threemonth
probationary period. Two weeks vacation, with ability to bank overtime
hours. RRSP partial matching program after one year.
The Edmonton Opera Centre is located at 15230 128 Ave NW and other event
venues as required such as the Jubilee Auditorium.
Working hours are expected to be forty (40) hours per week, Monday – Friday
with occasional evening and weekend shifts for performances.
Please direct inquires and forward a covering letter, resume and references
Director of Fund Development
15230 128 Ave NW Edmonton, AB T5V 1A8
Resumes will be accepted until Wednesday, July 31, 2019.
Thank you for your interest, only those persons chosen for interviews will be