EO seeks a team-focused candidates looking for experience in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Estimated 3 weeks of work, beginning August 6, 2019.
- Estimated 35 hour work weeks. Time exceeding 8 hours per day and 44 hours per week will be paid at the overtime rate.
- Hourly wage range of $22-$29/hour (based upon experience) + 4% Vacation Pay.
- Reports to and is supervised by the Director of Production & Technical.
- This position is based out of EO’s Opera Centre, 15230 128 Ave NW.
- Diploma or Degree in a technical theatre program from a post-secondary institution.
- Experience with AutoCAD for Mac is a necessity.
- A well-versed knowledge of scenic construction techniques.
- Deadline-oriented with flexibility to adjust timelines as needed.
- Ability to work in an office environment.
- Ability to remain positive, upbeat, professional and with a calm demeanor under stress.
To apply for this position please email or fax your cover letter and resume along with any other pertinent information to Edmonton Opera Attn: Clayton Rodney.
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax to: 780-429-0600 ATTN: Production Department (please include a cover page)
Applications must include references. Applications that do not include references will be considered incomplete. References may be contacted prior to interviewing candidates.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Alison Hardy, email@example.com
Deadline for applications is Friday, July 26, 2019.
Interviews are conducted as required.
The position may be filled prior to the closing date. Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Only appropriate candidates will be contacted.
Edmonton Opera is an equal opportunity employer.