Job Opportunity: Subscription Coordinator
Position: Temporary (Summer) July 8 – August 30, 2019
Applications close: June 12, 2019
Theatre Network is seeking a hardworking, creative, and collaborative individual for the position of Subscription Coordinator to work alongside the company during the subscription campaign. This role is temporary with the possibility of being added on as part-time staff in the future. Applicants must be under the age of 30 as this position is funded through the Canada Summer Jobs program. The ideal applicant will have an interest developing their skills as an arts administrator.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating a large-scale mailout to theatre Network subscribers and ticket buyers.
- Assist in Theatre Network’s marketing strategies as it relates to the 2019/2020 season.
- Help to develop season messaging, donor recognition, and marketing language for the purposes of use throughout the year.
- Using Theatre Network’s ticket software to take orders and process payments
- Assist in the general upkeep of the theatre and day to day operations
The Subscription Coordinator will report to the Marketing Director & Operations Manager. Some evening and weekend work hours will be required.
This is an hourly position at $17.50/hr.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will also be accepted by mail
8529 Gateway Blvd.
Please call 780.453.2440 if you have any questions or would like to know more about the position
Theatre Network is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.