The Tour Manager will be working along side a team to promote a upcoming Shakespeare production. Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Making calls to schools to help promote and book the show
- Maintain correspondance with interested teachers
- Tracking all information
- The Tour Manager and Coordinator may also assist with admisinstrative work, such as cooridantion of actors during the tour.
Specialized Skills Required
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, Airtable, or similar database systems
- Great communication and direct marketing experience
- Good time-management and organizational skills
What will be accomplished at the end of the position?
- A fully booked minimum two-week tour
- Invoices sent and/or payments received from schools
- Updated database information
Ideal for someone with coursework in:
- Arts and Cultural Management
- Theatre Production
- Theatre Arts
- Event Management
This is an 8-week, full-time position.
Wage is $15.25 an hour.
To apply for this position, please apply from the SCiP website at this link https://www.joinscip.ca/internships/3680-tour-coordinator-shakespeare-piece. Hours start immediately upon hire.