- provide team-based, collaborative leadership that delivers on the priorities of the Theatre
- oversee and execute all financial aspects of a Regional Theatre
- optimize the effectiveness of Persephone Theatre’s operations
- advise the Board of Directors on strategic issues and directions
- maximize Persephone Theatre’s revenue potential
- engage public interest to ensure the continued support and growth of Persephone Theatre
- lead the development and implementation of effective people-centered processes
- work successfully with a wide variety of people to help Persephone Theatre thrive and grow
Qualifications and skills:
- Post-secondary education in arts management and/or equivalent professional experience;
- A minimum of 5 years of theatre management experience in a not-for-profit environment;
Key competencies include:
- Leadership and Personal Accountability – The capacity to organize and motivate other people with a sense of purpose and direction while being accountable for personal and professional actions.
- Teamwork, Diplomacy, and Employee Development/Coaching – The ability to treat others fairly while facilitating and supporting the professional growth of others and achieving extraordinary business results through people and a teamwork approach.
- Customer Focus – The commitment to patron, board member, staff, and volunteer satisfaction.
- Planning, Organizing, and Managing Time and Priorities – The ability to ascertain top priorities, anticipate outcomes and risks, and establish appropriate courses of action.