The Tour Manager and Coordinator will be the main liaison for schools/teachers. Tasks and responsibilities include:
• Helping coordinate arrival times
• Creating invoices and ensuring payments are taken
• Tracking all information
The Tour Manager and Coordinator may also assist in booking accommodations for artists at out-of-town venues and help tack budgeting information along with administrative personnel.
Specialized Skills Required
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, Airtable, or similar database systems
• Great communication and direct marketing experience
• Good time-management and organizational skills
What will be accomplished at the end of the position?
• A fully booked minimum two-week tour
• Invoices sent and/or payments received from schools
• Updated database information
Ideal for someone with coursework in:
• Arts and Cultural Management
• Theatre Production
• Theatre Arts
• Event Management
This is an 8-week, full-time position.
Wage is $15.25 an hour.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The preferred start date for this position is May 1st, 2019