Alberta Nonprofit Network has launched a new website! In addition to information about ABNN, the site offers sector news and resources. The website also includes Election Resources that Alberta nonprofits have developed to inform our responses and capacity in light of the upcoming election. If you have an item to add to these resources or feedback about the website, we would love to hear from you.
Help Spread the Word!
What’s Ahead for ABNN
- Strengthen Sector Identity and Value by creating a common vision for the sector and articulating the sector’s value to government, funders and stakeholders.
- Create a sector-level Data strategy that examines how the sector measures, uses and analyzes data, and explores ways of sharing data in meaningful ways.
- Enhance Workforce Development in the nonprofit sector by conducting research and informing strategies for managing recruitment, retention, compensation, and the changing face of volunteerism.
- Support Government Relations by fostering strong relationships with our municipal, provincial and federal government partners.
- Create a Pension Plan Task Team to explore the potential of providing a dedicated registered pension plan for Alberta’s nonprofit sector.